Overview of Parlin Dupont Federal Credit Union
Parlin Dupont Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of New Jersey. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 735 members.
Who Can Join?
You can join Parlin Dupont Federal Credit Union if you are an employee and family member of the following:
- The E.I. DuPont Company Inc. located in Parlin, NJ
- Borough of Sayreville Municipal Employees
- Sardo & Sons Co. Inc. in Parlin
- Sayreville Education Association
- Sayreville Police Department
- Sayreville Fire Department
- Sayreville First Aid/EMS
- Madison Park First Aid
- M&L Power Systems
- South Amboy Board of Education
- Main Office Address: 389 Washington Rd, Office 2, Sayreville, NJ 08872-1990
- Website: http://www.parlindupontefcu.com
- Phone: (732) 254-7573
- Total Members: 735
- Total Assets: $6.6 million
- Charter Number: 2246
- Routing Number: 221277735
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.