Overview of Pantex Credit Union
Pantex Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has a total of 4 branches and 40 employees.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you have any of the following qualifications below:
- You live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in and businesses and other legal entities within Hutchinson County, in the area within the city limits of Amarillo inside of Potter County, or within the southern city limits of Pampa, Tx in Gray County.
- You are an employee of Phillips Petroleum Company who works in the State of Texas or the State of New Mexico, including employees who work at the Borger Strategic Business Unit, near Borger, Texas, and were members of Pantex Federal Credit Union on April 1, 1992 and employees hired by Phillips Petroleum Company after April 1, 1992 within the Philtex/Ryton Complex geographic area.
- You are an employee of Phillips Petroleum Company and Phillips Pipeline Company who work in Beaver and Texas counties of Oklahoma, and Natrona and Converse counties in Wyoming.
- You are an employee of Phillips Petroleum Company who works in Alaska, or at the company’s plant at Beatrice, Nebraska, the Coulee Plant at Kennewick, Washington, or the Toledo Carbon Plant or the Carbon Black Control Center near Toledo, Ohio.
- You are an employee of American Fertilizer & Chemical Company who works in Henderson, Colorado.
- You are an employee of DCP (f.k.a. Duke Energies) who works in the States of Texas or New Mexico or in Beaver or Texas counties of Oklahoma.
- You are an employee of the following entities who work in Borger, Tx: Agrium, Inc., Golden Plains Community Hospital, H.B. Zachry Company, J.M. Huber Corporation, Engineered Carbons, Inc., Sid Richard Carbon, and Gasoline Company, and Members of Local Union #463 in Borger, Texas.
- You are an employee of the following political subdivisions of the State of Texas: The City of Borger, The City of Fritch, The City of Panhandle, The City of Stinnett, Hutchinson County, and Hutchinson County Appraisal District.
- You are a spouse of a person who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- You are an employee of this credit union.
- You are retired from all the above-mentioned employment.
- You are a management or supervisory employee of construction or maintenance firms who work under contract with Phillips Petroleum Company or J.M. Huber/ECI Companies, who work in Hutchinson County or Beaver or Texas Counties of Oklahoma.
- You are an employee of Anadarko Petroleum who works in Hutchinson County.
- You are an immediate family of a credit union member.
- You are an employee of HydroChem Industrial who works at the Phillips Refinery.
- You are an employee of United Supermarkets in Borger
- You are an employee of G.P. Guinn Trucking, Inc., Country Chevrolet, Spradling, Inc., Gasket and Packings, Inc., AMECO, or Harvey Tire Company who works in Borger
- Main Office Address: Po Box 5206, Borger, TX 79008
- Website: http://www.pantexfcu.com
- Phone: (806) 273-5692
- Charter Number: 3571
- Charter Year: 1940
- Routing Number: 311378052
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well capitalized.