Overview of Pampa Teachers Federal Credit Union
Pampa Teachers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,190 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Pampa Teachers Federal Credit union is open to:
- Employees of Pampa Independent School District and family members
- Employees of Gray County Appraisal District, Leverich Oil and Gas, Ltd, Bourland and Leverich Supply Company L.C., Buzzard Law Firm, Windham School District – Jordan Unit, Whitney Insurance Agency, Panhandle Independent School District, Ashmore and Associates Insurance Agency, LLC, Miami Independent School District, White Deer Independent School District, and Create-a-Beat.
- Employees of P.A.W.S., Snack Pak 4Kids, and Wheel Times, INC.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 920, Pampa, TX 79066-0920
- Website: https://www.ptfcu-tx.com/
- Phone: (806) 665-0057
- Charter Number: 2046
- Charter Year: 1937
- Routing Number: 311387140
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Wichita Falls Teachers Credit Union, Shell Credit Union and Texas Community Credit Union.