Overview of PALCO Federal Credit Union
PALCO Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1938 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 14 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,857 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible persons to join PALCO Federal Credit Union are those who live, worship, work, regularly conduct business, or attend school in the following areas:
- Rural district of Bradford, Columbia, Lycoming, Montour, Northumberland
- Sullivan, Tioga, or Union counties in the state of Pennsylvania
- Main Office Address: Po Box 330, Muncy, PA 17756
- Website: https://www.palcofcu.org
- Phone: (570) 546-2333
- Total Members: 5,857
- Total Assets: $99 million
- Charter Number: 2959
- Routing Number: 231382416
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Butler County Teachers Credit Union, Penlanco Credit Union and Copper & Glass Credit Union.