Overview of PAHO/WHO Federal Credit Union
PAHO/WHO Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1949 and is based in the state of District of Columbia. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 22 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,112 members.
Who Can Join?
You may be able to join PAHO/WHO Federal Credit Union if you fit into any of the following categories.
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) employees, retirees and contractors worldwide.
- World Health Organization (WHO) employees, retirees and contractors worldwide.
- CORE Group members as well as anyone who works for an organization that is a member of the CORE Group.
- Georgetown University faculty and staff
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, the MedStar Health Faculty Practice Group and Community Practice Network employees
- Columbia Plaza employees
- Strategic Partner employees. Learn how your company can become a Strategic Partner.
- Immediate family members of current PAHO/WHO FCU members such as grandparents, children, and members of the same household.
- Main Office Address: 2112 F St Nw, Ste 201, Washington, DC 20037
- Website: http://www.pahofcu.org
- Phone: (202) 974-3453
- Total Members: 8,112
- Total Assets: $291 million
- Charter Number: 6464
- Routing Number: 254075072
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.