Overview of Pacific NW Federal Credit Union
Pacific NW Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1942 and is based in the state of Oregon. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 60 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 20,267 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Pacific NW Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work (or regularly conduct business in), worship or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in these counties are eligible to join PNWFCU
- Oregon Counties: Clackamas, Columbia, Hood River, Multnomah, Washington, Yamhill
- Washington Counties: Clark, Skamania
- Membership is also available to spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Volunteers in the community
- For an immediate family member to be eligible, the existing member needs to be eligible through one of the above-mentioned counties.
- Main Office Address: 12005 Ne Erin Way, Portland, OR 97220
- Website: http://www.pnwfcu.org
- Phone: (503) 256-5858
- Total Members: 20,267
- Total Assets: $289 million
- Charter Number: 4878
- Routing Number: 323075754
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oregon
There are currently 55 credit unions operating in the state of Oregon and combined these credit unions have 2.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Cascade Community Credit Union, NW Preferred Credit Union and Inroads Credit Union.