Overview of Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union
Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Oregon. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 68 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 18,647 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in Klamath, Lake, Modoc, or Northeast Siskiyou County
- A family member of an eligible person to join the credit union
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1179, Klamath Falls, OR 97601
- Website: https://www.mypcfcu.org
- Phone: (541) 884-1376
- Total Members: 18,647
- Total Assets: $260 million
- Charter Number: 960
- Routing Number: 323274704
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oregon
There are currently 55 credit unions operating in the state of Oregon and combined these credit unions have 2.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: NW Preferred Credit Union, Inroads Credit Union and Trailhead Credit Union.