Overview of Our Mother of Mercy Federal Credit Union
Our Mother of Mercy Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1965 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 610 members.
Who Can Join?
You can join Our Mother of Mercy Federal Credit Union if you have the following membership qualifications:
- Members and Employees of Our Mother of Mercy Catholic Church in Houston
- Members and Employees of Francis of Assisi Catholic Church in Houston
- Employees of Fifth Ward Community Redevelopment Corporation
- Immediate Family Members of any of the groups listed above also qualify for membership; Spouse and Children, parents, brothers, sisters, stepchildren, stepparents, grandchildren and grandparents may join the credit union.
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 4000 Sumpter St. Suite A, Houston, TX 77020
- Website: http://www.ourmotherofmercyfcu.com
- Phone: (713) 675-3000
- Total Members: 610
- Total Assets: $3.0 million
- Charter Number: 17067
- Routing Number: 313084315
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.