Overview of OUFCU
OUFCU was established in 1954 and is the 28th largest credit union operating in the state of Oklahoma as measured by total assets. The company has 2 branches and 15 employees.
Who Can Join OUFCU?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you fall into one of the following categories:
- Employees of the University of Oklahoma who work at any of its campuses in Norman, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, or at Cameron University in Lawton, Oklahoma;
- Employees of the Oklahoma Geological Survey who work in Norman, Oklahoma;
- Military personnel assigned to the Air Force Reserve Officers Training Corps, the Army Reserve Officers Training Corps, and Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps at the University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma;
- Federal employees of the Oklahoma Postal Training Operation who work in Norman, Oklahoma;
- Directors, officers, employees and volunteers of OUFCU;
- Persons retired as pensioners and/or annuitants from the above employment or service;
- Graduate students, senior students, junior students, sophomore students, and freshman students of the University of Oklahoma;
- Paid members of the University of Oklahoma Alumni Association in Norman, Oklahoma;
- Paid members of the Financial Cents Literacy Club;
- Spouses of persons who were deceased while within the field of membership of OUFCU
- Main Office Address: Po Box Gg, Norman, OK 73070
- Website: https://www.oufcu.com
- Phone: (405) 325-2211
- Charter Number: 9335
- Charter Year: 1954
- Employees: 15
- OUFCU Routing Number: 303085094
- Membership Trends: OUFCU has a membership base of 11,097 which is significantly smaller than the average credit union operating in the state of Oklahoma. The average credit union in the state has 23,832 members. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has increased by 13%.
- Total Assets: $75 million
- Total Loans: $43 million
- Total Net Worth: $6 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $532
- Net Worth Ratio: 7.8%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oklahoma
There are currently 58 credit unions operating in the state of Oklahoma and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Employees Credit Union, United Members Credit Union and First Oklahoma Credit Union.