Overview of Otoe-Missouria Federal Credit Union
Otoe-Missouria Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 2019 and is based in the state of Oklahoma. The credit union currently has branches and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 470 members.
Who Can Join?
You can join Otoe-Missouria Federal Credit Union if you are an enrolled member of the Otoe-Missouria Tribe, a family member of a current OMFCU member or you work for an Otoe-Missouria tribal business. You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 7480 Highway 177 Ste A, Red Rock, OK 74651
- Website: http://otoemissouriafcu.org
- Phone: (580) 453-6702
- Charter Number: 24910
- Charter Year: 2019
- Employees: 4
- Otoe-Missouria Federal Credit Union Routing Number: 103189954
- Membership Trends: The credit union has a membership base of 470 which is significantly smaller than the average credit union operating within the state. Credit unions in Oklahoma each have on average 23,832 members. Over the past two years, the credit union’s total membership has increased by 82%.
- Total Assets: $2 million
- Total Loans: $1 million
- Total Net Worth: N/A
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $557
- Net Worth Ratio: 12.1%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oklahoma
There are currently 58 credit unions operating in the state of Oklahoma and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: OU Federal Credit Union, Growing Oaks Credit Union, Fraternal Order Of Police Credit Union and Weokie Credit Union.