Overview of O&R Utilities Employees Federal Credit Union
O&R Utilities Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1980 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,544 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees who work regularly at entities engaged in the electric power generation, transmission, and distribution industry in these areas:
- Albany, Broome, Bronx, Chenango, Columbia, Delaware, Dutchess, Greene, Kings, Nassau, New York, Orange, Otsego, Putnam, Queens, Renesselar, Richmond, Rockland, Schoharie, Suffolk, Sullivan, Ulster or Westchester Counties, New York
- Bergen County , New Jersey
- Pike County, Pennsylvania
- Spouses of persons who died while in the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment, volunteers, members of their immediate family or household
- Organizations of such persons and other legal or corporate entities in this charter
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 470, Monroe, NY 10949
- Website: http://www.orutilfcu.org
- Phone: (845) 774-0831
- Total Members: 1,544
- Total Assets: $23 million
- Charter Number: 23700
- Routing Number: 21983258
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Town Of Cheektowaga Credit Union, Paul Quinn Credit Union and Korean American Catholics Credit Union.