Overview of Options Credit Union
Options Credit Union was first established in the year 1979 and is based in the state of Colorado. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 670 members.
Who Can Join?
If you are a member or employee at any of our Partner Associations you are automatically eligible for membership at Options Credit Union:
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Consumers United
- 1900 Grant Building
- Creekside at Columbine
- Professional Private Investigators Association of Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Paralegal Association
- Coal Mine Centre
Once a member of Options Credit Union, your entire family is also eligible for membership. Family membership includes anyone related to you by blood, marriage, partnership, adoption, or living within your household. Your credit union membership does not end if you move, change jobs or retire, so your benefits can last a lifetime.
- Main Office Address: 5935 S Zang St, Unit 4, Littleton, CO 80127
- Website: http://www.optionscreditunion.com
- Phone: (303) 860-1117
- Total Members: 670
- Total Assets: $5.0 million
- Charter Number: 65111
- Routing Number: 102089259
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.