Overview of Omaha Police Credit Union
Omaha Police Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of Nebraska. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 14 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,209 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligibility is open to current or retired employees of the following law enforcement organizations in the state of Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota, as well as the family of our current members:
- City and State Police
- Sheriffs and Constables Offices
- Park Police
- Emergency Dispatch Departments
- State Patrols
- Federal Police Services
- Correctional Facilities
- The FBI
- Drug Enforcement Agencies
- Transportation Security Agencies
- Government Criminal Investigation Offices Police Departments
- University and Community College Police Officers
- ATF Employees
- Secret Service Employees
- Military Police
- Any and all other Police Protection Industry employees working in Iowa, Nebraska, or South Dakota.
- Main Office Address: 3003 S 82Nd Ave, Omaha, NE 68124
- Website: http://opfcu.net
- Phone: (402) 391-4040
- Total Members: 5,209
- Total Assets: $91 million
- Charter Number: 12319
- Routing Number: 304083257
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.