Overview of Olive View Employees Federal Credit Union
Olive View Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,608 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Olive View FCU is dedicated to employees working for any of the following:
- Acton Rehabilitation Center
- Antelope Valley Health Center
- Antelope Valley Mental Health
- Department of Public Health Employees assigned to Service Planning Area (SPA) 1 (Lancaster/Palmdale) and 2 (San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys)
- Glendale Health Center
- Glendale Health Center campuses
- Employees of Los Angeles County who work Olive View-UCLA Medical Center
- High Desert Regional Health Center
- ITT Exelis located in Van Nuys
- LA County Sheriff Department employees working on Olive View-UCLA Medical Center
- Lake Los Angeles Community Clinic, Littlerock Community Clinic
- Mid-Valley Comprehensive Health Center
- San Fernando Health Center
- South Valley Health Center
- Main Office Address: P O Box 923071, Sylmar, CA 91392
- Website: http://www.oliveviewfcu.com
- Phone: (818) 367-1057
- Total Members: 5,608
- Total Assets: $68 million
- Charter Number: 1034
- Routing Number: 322282894
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Farmers Insurance Group Credit Union, Pasadena Credit Union and Nuvision Credit Union.