Overview of Olean Teachers and Postal Federal Credit Union
Olean Teachers and Postal Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,932 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Employees of the United States Postal Service
- Employees of the United States Government and the State of New York who work in Cattaraugus County and Allegany County, NY
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this Credit Union
- Employees of this Credit Union
- Volunteers in the community, members of their immediate family or household, and organizations of such persons.
- Main Office Address: 1700 Constitution Ave, Olean, NY 14760
- Website: http://otpfcu.com
- Phone: (716) 373-0155
- Total Members: 1,932
- Total Assets: $25 million
- Charter Number: 7656
- Routing Number: 222380524
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Inner Lakes Credit Union, St. Johns Buffalo Credit Union and Concord Credit Union.