Overview of Oklahoma’s Credit Union
Oklahoma’s Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Oklahoma. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 127 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 49,666 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Oklahoma’s Credit Union are the following:
- Everyone who lives works or attends school or church in Oklahoma, Canadian, Cleveland, Grady, Lincoln, Logan, McClain or Pottawatomie Counties can join Oklahoma’s Credit Union
- Anyone who works at a state agency that does not have its own credit union
- A spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild of someone who is eligible
- Main Office Address: Po Box 24027, Oklahoma City, OK 73124
- Website: https://www.okcu.org/
- Phone: (405) 606-6328
- Total Members: 49,666
- Total Assets: $721 million
- Charter Number: 65032
- Routing Number: 303085418
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oklahoma
There are currently 58 credit unions operating in the state of Oklahoma and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Municipal Employees CU of Oklahoma City Credit Union, Credit Union One of Oklahoma and Cherokee Strip Credit Union.