Overview of Ohio Healthcare Credit Union
Ohio Healthcare Credit Union was first established in the year 1973 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has a total of 4 branches and 26 employees.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you are in the healthcare industry. The field of membership is limited to the following:
- Assisted living facilities that provide health care services
- Birthing centers
- Blood, organ and tissue banks
- Emergency medical care
- Health clinics
- Health maintenance organizations (HMO) medical facilities
- Home health care
- Medical and diagnostic labs
- Medical transcription services
- Nursing homes
- Nursing services
- Offices of chiropractors, dentists, licensed therapists, optometrists, physicians podiatrists, and psychologists
- Pain centers
- Paramedic services
- Pharmacy services
- Rehabilitation centers providing medical treatment or licensed psychological or physical therapy
Retirees from the above employment groups, volunteers of the above employment groups, members of the immediate family or household of a current Ohio HealthCare FCU member, spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of Ohio HealthCare FCU and employees of Ohio HealthCare FCU are also eligible to join.
- Main Office Address: 3955 W Dublin Granville Rd, Dublin, OH 43017
- Website: http://www.ohiohealthcarefcu.com
- Phone: (614) 737-6030
- Charter Number: 24725
- Charter Year: 1973
- Routing Number: 244077815
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well capitalized.