Overview of OCPS Federal Credit Union
OCPS Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1970 and is based in the state of West Virginia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 787 members.
Who Can Join?
You can join OCPS Federal Credit Union if you are employed by one of the following:
- Employees of the Ohio County Board of Education
- RESA VI Employees
- Organizations Associated with the Ohio County Board of Education
- Immediate Family Members
- Main Office Address: 280 Fulton St, Wheeling, WV 26003
- Website: http://www.ocpsfcu.virtualcu.net
- Phone: (304) 243-0499
- Total Members: 787
- Total Assets: $6.3 million
- Charter Number: 19881
- Routing Number: 243485767
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.