Overview of Oahe Federal Credit Union
Oahe Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of South Dakota. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,430 members.
Who Can Join?
Oahe Federal Credit Union membership eligibility is open to the following:
- Employees of the State of South Dakota, the City Of Pierre, City of Fort Pierre, Pierre Head Start, Pierre Indian Learning Center, St. Mary Hospital, Ft. Pierre School District, Pierre School District
- Any business registered with South Dakota Retailers Association
- Federal Government employees with 50 miles of Pierre, and their family members
- Main Office Address: Po Box 818, Pierre, SD 57501
- Website: http://www.oahefcu.coop
- Phone: (605) 224-6264
- Total Members: 3,430
- Total Assets: $37 million
- Charter Number: 10243
- Routing Number: 291479563
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in South Dakota
There are currently 35 credit unions operating in the state of South Dakota and combined these credit unions have 307 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Sentinel Credit Union, HB Telco Credit Union and Avanti Credit Union.