Overview of Nusenda Credit Union
Nusenda Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of New Mexico. The credit union currently has 20 branches and 654 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 236,642 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
- You work, are retired, are a student at a participating company or school.
- You are a member or volunteer in a participating organization
- You are related to an existing member
- You live, work or attend school in Dona Ana, Luna, Otero, Sierra, Socorro, Taos or Vakencia
- Main Office Address: Po Box 8530, Albuquerque, NM 87198
- Website: http://www.nusenda.org
- Phone: (505) 889-7755
- Total Members: 236,642
- Total Assets: $3,745 million
- Charter Number: 948
- Routing Number: 307083665
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.