Overview of NSP St. Paul Credit Union
NSP St. Paul Credit Union was first established in the year 1933 and is based in the state of Minnesota. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,972 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in NSP St. Paul Credit Union is open to the following individuals:
- Xcel Energy Service Centers and Plants in the counties of Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Goodhue, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, Washington, and Wright within the state of Minnesota, household members and their families.
- Xcel Energy Subsidiary Employees (including Homesmart, Ramsey/Washington Recycling and Energy Board), household members, and their families
- Employees of NSP St. Paul Credit Union, household members, and their families
- Retired employees of Xcel Energy
- Main Office Address: 825 Rice Street, Saint Paul, MN 55117
- Website: https://www.mynspcu.org/
- Phone: (651) 228-7668
- Charter Number: 62733
- Charter Year: 1933
- Routing Number: 296076123
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Minnesota
There are currently 93 credit unions operating in the state of Minnesota and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Northwoods Credit Union, West Metro Schools Credit Union and Co-Op Credit Union Of Montevideo.