Overview of Novo Federal Credit Union
Novo Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,199 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Novo Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Employees of the California Rehabilitation Center in Norco (CRC)
- Employees of the California Institution for Women in Chino (CIW)
- Employees of the California Institution of Men in Chino (CIM)
- Employees of California Patton State Hospital
- Employees of Division of Adult Parole Operations Diamond Bar
- Employees of Case Records South in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Employees of Division of Adult Parole Operations Region IV & Case Records South
- Employees of Case Records South in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, retirees
- Immediate family of Novo members who are employed at the above facilities
- Main Office Address: P O Box 129, Norco, CA 92860-0129
- Website: https://www.novocu.org/
- Phone: (951) 737-6262
- Charter Number: 15784
- Charter Year: 1963
- Routing Number: 322274734
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Chaffey Credit Union, Marin County Credit Union and SAG-AFTRA Credit Union.