Overview of Nova Credit Union
Nova Credit Union was first established in the year 1934 and is based in the state of North Carolina. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 41 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 12,103 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Nova Credit Union is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school, within a 50 Mile Radius of Kannapolis, NC
- North Carolina USPS (Postal) & Federal Employees & retirees. Includes:
- USPS employees/retirees in South Carolina counties of York, Chester, Cherokee, Lancaster and Chesterfield
- Capitol Atlantic Area NAPS (National Association of Postal Supervisors) members
- Members of the North Carolina Consumer Council (NCCC) — First Year Membership Free!
- Members of all Postal Customer Councils (PCC) in North Carolina:
- Greater Triad Postal Customer Council
- Greater Charlotte Postal Customer Council
- Greater Triangle Postal Customer Council
- Employees of Charter Communications of Hickory, NC
- Immediate family members of all of those listed are also eligible for membership. Immediate family members are: spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchildren. Immediate family members also include stepparents, stepchildren, step-siblings and any adoptive relationships.
- Anyone who resides in the household of a member is also eligible for membership.
- Employees of Credit Union
- Main Office Address: 3601 Mulberry Church Rd, Charlotte, NC 28208
- Website: https://www.novacu.com
- Phone: (704) 392-3418
- Total Members: 12,103
- Total Assets: $130 million
- Charter Number: 63425
- Routing Number: 253075031
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in North Carolina
There are currently 63 credit unions operating in the state of North Carolina and combined these credit unions have 4.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Greensboro Credit Union, Summit Credit Union and Guco Credit Union.