Overview of Norwin Teachers Federal Credit Union
Norwin Teachers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,063 members.
Who Can Join?
Norwin Teachers Federal Credit Union membership is open to:
- All employees of Norwin School District, Yough School District
- Employees of First Student Transportation Services Inc.
- Penns Woods Civic Association members
- Norwin PTA members
- All current Norwin students
- Other Select employee groups
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 183 Clay Pike, North Huntingdon, PA 15642
- Website: http://www.norwinteachersfcu.org
- Phone: (724) 864-7469
- Total Members: 3,063
- Total Assets: $33 million
- Charter Number: 7842
- Routing Number: 243381939
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Fisher Scientific Employees Credit Union, West Branch Valley Credit Union and Jessop Community Credit Union.