Overview of Norwalk Hospital Credit Union
Norwalk Hospital Credit Union was first established in the year 1975 and is based in the state of Connecticut. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,583 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Norwalk Hospital Credit Union is open to the following categories:
- All persons who work, practice, or volunteer at Norwalk Hospital.
- All persons in the greater Norwalk area who provide healthcare or work for an employer in the healthcare industry.
- All retired persons who previously were in the above groups. All family members of persons in the above groups.
- Family members are defined as spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, and grandchildren. Other relatives are eligible if they reside with an eligible person.
For all eligible persons, the place of residence is not limited.
- Main Office Address: 31 1/2 Stevens Street, Norwalk, CT 6850
- Website: https://www.nohocu.org/
- Phone: (203) 857-4530
- Charter Number: 65954
- Charter Year: 1975
- Routing Number: 221183256
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Connecticut
There are currently 87 credit unions operating in the state of Connecticut and combined these credit unions have 932,894 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Stamford Healthcare Credit Union, New Haven Firefighters Credit Union and Metropolitan District Employees Credit Union.