Overview of Northwest Municipal Federal Credit Union
Northwest Municipal Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1966 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,752 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- City of Park Ridge employees
- Des Plaines and Park Ridge Libraries and Park Districts
- North Maine Fire Protection District
- Maine-Niles Association of Special Recreation
- Ot6her employee groups that are served by this credit union
- Main Office Address: 1420 Miner St, Room 405, Des Plaines, IL 60016
- Website: http://www.mynmfcu.com
- Phone: (847) 391-5369
- Total Members: 1,752
- Total Assets: $37 million
- Charter Number: 17752
- Routing Number: 271983341
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Illinois
There are currently 205 credit unions operating in the state of Illinois and combined these credit unions have 3.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Northern Illinois Credit Union, Illinois State Police Credit Union and R.I.A. Credit Union.