Overview of Northwest Adventist Federal Credit Union
Northwest Adventist Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of Oregon. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,365 members.
Who Can Join?
Northwest Adventist Federal Credit Union membership eligibility is open to the following:
- Members of the 7th-day Adventist church
- Employees of any 7th day Adventist conference in OR, WA, ID, MT, and AK
- Employees of any Adventist Health Hospital or clinics
- Those who have a family member that has existing accounts
- Main Office Address: 10333 Se Main St, Portland, OR 97216-2940
- Website: http://www.mynwcu.com
- Phone: (503) 256-3712
- Total Members: 3,365
- Total Assets: $36 million
- Charter Number: 14786
- Routing Number: 323075372
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oregon
There are currently 55 credit unions operating in the state of Oregon and combined these credit unions have 2.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Heritage Grove Credit Union, Machinists – Boilermakers Credit Union and Pacific Cascade Credit Union.