Overview of Northrop Grumman Credit Union
Northrop Grumman Credit Union was first established in the year 1987 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 25 branches and 223 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 66,754 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is available to:
- Employees of NGFCU, Northrop Grumman Corporation and its subsidiaries
- Employees of Metro, Los Angeles County
- Employees of Southern California Regional Rail Authority (METROLINK)
- Retirees or annuitants from the above organizations
- Members of the Southern California Historical Aviation Foundation (SCHAF)
- Immediate family members of an NGFCU member, including the spouse of a family member who died within credit union membership eligibility
- Current members
- Main Office Address: Box 47009, Gardena, CA 90247
- Website: http://www.ngfcu.us
- Phone: (310) 808-4000
- Total Members: 66,754
- Total Assets: $1,643 million
- Charter Number: 24292
- “Routing Number: 322276088
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Santa Clara County Credit Union, California Adventist Credit Union and Operating Engineers Local Union #3 Credit Union.