Overview of Northern Lights Community Federal Credit Union
Northern Lights Community Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1946 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,563 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Alger, Delta, or Marquette Counties
- Organizations of such persons above
- Employees of Northern Lights Community FCU
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 126, Chatham, MI 49816
- Website: http://www.nlightsfcu.com
- Phone: (906) 439-5100
- Total Members: 1,563
- Total Assets: $12 million
- Charter Number: 5272
- Routing Number: 291172556
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Parkway Credit Union, Allegan Community Credit Union and Grand Trunk Battle Creek Emp Credit Union.