Overview of Northeastern CT Healthcare Credit Union
Northeastern CT Healthcare Credit Union was first established in the year 1965 and is based in the state of Connecticut. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,859 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to those who live, work, worship or attended school in these areas in Northeastern Connecticut: Ashford, Brooklyn, Canterbury, Chaplin, Eastford, Hampton, Killingly, Plainfield, Pomfret, Putnam, Sterling, Thompson and Woodstock.
Also eligible to join is anyone who is employed or associated with the following healthcare groups:
- An employee of Day Kimball Hospital foundation and its subsidiaries
- Board of Directors, Women’s Board and Volunteer Services
- Nursing Home
- Ambulance Services
- United Social and Mental Health Services
- Physician and Dental Offices and their staff
- Main Office Address: 320 Pomfret St, Putnam, CT 6260
- Website: https://www.necthealthcarecreditunion.org/
- Phone: (860) 928-2347
- Total Members: 1,859
- Total Assets: $11 million
- Charter Number: 66057
- Routing Number: 211178776
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Connecticut
There are currently 87 credit unions operating in the state of Connecticut and combined these credit unions have 932,894 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: First Connecticut Credit Union, Stamford Healthcare Credit Union and Norwalk Hospital Credit Union.