Overview of Northeast Credit Union
Northeast Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of New Hampshire. The credit union currently has 20 branches and 313 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 142,276 members.
Who Can Join?
You qualify for credit union membership if:
- You live, work or attend school in New Hampshire or York, or Cumberland County, ME
- You live Within a 30-Mile Radius of One of Our Branch Locations
- You have a Family Member Who Belongs to Northeast Credit Union
- You work at One of Northeast Credit Union Affiliate Companies
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1240, Portsmouth, NH 03802-1240
- Website: https://www.necu.org
- Phone: (603) 436-1847
- Total Members: 142,276
- Total Assets: $1,983 million
- Charter Number: 68219
- Routing Number: 211489630
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.