Overview of North Star Credit Union
North Star Credit Union was first established in the year 1939 and is based in the state of Minnesota. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 24 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,926 members.
Who Can Join?
North Star Credit Union membership is open to:
- Geographic Area: Persons who reside, work, volunteer, attend class or worship in the counties of St Louis, Itasca, Carlton and Red Lake
- Individuals who live, work, volunteer, worship, or attend school in St. Louis County School District 2142
- Lake Country Power: If you receive your electric power from Lake Country Power
- Relative: Individuals who have a relative who has an existing account with North Star Credit Union
- Employees of North Star Credit Union
- Employees of BNSF Railroad
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1058, Cook, MN 55723-1058
- Website: http://www.northstarcreditunion.org
- Phone: (218) 666-5940
- Total Members: 5,926
- Total Assets: $85 million
- Charter Number: 60689
- Routing Number: 291273510
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Minnesota
There are currently 93 credit unions operating in the state of Minnesota and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Accentra Credit Union, Associated Healthcare Credit Union and Brainerd B. N. Credit Union.