Overview of North Carolina Press Association Federal Credit Union
North Carolina Press Association Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1984 and is based in the state of North Carolina. The credit union currently has branches and employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,398 members.
Who Can Join?
North Carolina Press Association Federal Credit Union membership is open to the following:
- Employees of North Carolina newspapers that belong to the N.C. Press Association (NCPA) (except those newspapers having their own credit union), including the following: Full-time employees, part-time employees, and temporary/contract employees of eligible newspapers as long as they are paid by the newspaper and not by a third party
- Persons retired from the above newspapers as pensioners and/or annuitants from the above employment or service
- Immediate family of a current member (includes parents, grandparents, spouse, children, grandchildren and siblings)
- Un-remarried spouses of persons who died while in the field of membership
Persons retired from the above newspapers as pensioners and or annuitants from the above employment or service are eligible to join. You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 27744, Raleigh, NC 27690
- Website: http://www.ncpafcu.org
- Phone: (919) 839-5338
- Total Members: 1,398
- Total Assets: $12 million
- Charter Number: 24140
- Routing Number: 253184922
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.