Overview of North Alabama Educators Credit Union
North Alabama Educators Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Alabama. The credit union currently has a total of 4 branches and 27 employees.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you are an employee unless otherwise stated to any of these groups listed:
- All members of Parent-Teacher Organizations (PTA, PTO, PTSA) of schools located within the counties of Madison or Limestone, or within the City of Decatur, Alabama. (Sign-up forms are available at all offices).
- All Students of public or private schools located in the counties of Madison, Morgan, or Limestone.
- All Private Schools in Madison, Morgan, or Limestone Counties. (This includes all day cares, nursery, pre-school, kindergartens, church schools, and private colleges).
- Athens Bible School
- Athens City Schools
- Athens State University (Employees & Students)
- Calhoun Community College (Employees & Students)
- Child Development Center
- City of Athens
- Decatur City Schools
- Family Heritage (Insurance)
- Faulkner University
- Grace Lutheran School
- Highland Christian Academy
- Huntsville City Board of Education
- Huntsville City Schools
- Huntsville Rehabilitation Center
- J.F. Drake Technical College
- Limestone County Board of Education
- Limestone County Schools
- Madison Academy
- Madison City Schools
- Madison County Board of Education
- Madison County Schools
- Mallory / Aero-M
- North Alabama Skills Center
- NTA, Inc.
- Randolph School
- T & C Stamping
- Technology Plus of Alabama
- Tennessee Valley Rehabilitation Center
- Virginia College of Huntsville (Hsv. & B’ham Employees & Students)
- WBHP Radio
- WDRM Radio
- Westminster Christian School
Retired Teachers living in Madison, Morgan, or Limestone Counties and relatives of existing members are also eligible for membership.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 128, Huntsville, AL 35804
- Website: http://www.naecu.org
- Phone: (256) 534-2423
- Charter Number: 60500
- Charter Year: 1957
- Routing Number: 262275783
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Alabama
There are currently 99 credit unions operating in the state of Alabama and combined these credit unions have 2.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Mutual Savings Credit Union, NRS Community Development Credit Union and America’s First Credit Union.