Overview of Normal City Employees Federal Credit Union
Normal City Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 1 branch and employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 614 members.
Who Can Join?
Normal City Employees Federal Credit Union membership is limited to the following common bonds:
- Regular full-time and regular part-time employees of the Town of Normal
- Spouses and/or dependents of members who meet the guidelines
- Children who are eligible for membership must join prior to their 18th birthday
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership
- All members must be in good standing in order to maintain their membership
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 100 East Phoenix Avenue, Normal, IL 61761
- Website: http://www.ncefcu.com
- Phone: (309) 433-3408
- Total Members: 614
- Total Assets: $5.4 million
- Charter Number: 14972
- Routing Number: 271186944
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.