Overview of New South Credit Union
New South Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Tennessee. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 20 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,471 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to those who fall within any category listed below:
- Anyone who is related by blood or marriage to a current or eligible New South member.
- Anyone who lives, works, attends school, or worships in:
- Knox County, TN
- Grainger County, TN
- Union County, TN
- Main Office Address: 3261 N Mall Rd, Knoxville, TN 37924
- Website: http://www.newsouthcu.com
- Phone: (865) 523-0757
- Total Members: 6,471
- Total Assets: $77 million
- Charter Number: 60645
- Routing Number: 264279745
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Tennessee
There are currently 134 credit unions operating in the state of Tennessee and combined these credit unions have 2.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: The West Tennessee Credit Union, EPB Employees Credit Union and Lowland Credit Union.