Overview of New Century Federal Credit Union
New Century Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,535 members.
Who Can Join?
New Century provides services to those individuals who meet at least one of the following:
- Anyone living or working on the east side of Joliet or specific areas of Crest Hill, Lockport or Rockdale
- Work for one of their partner payroll groups
- If you are an immediate family member of a New Century FCU member
- Main Office Address: 291 Springfield Avenue, Joliet, IL 60435
- Website: http://newcenturyfcu.org
- Phone: (815) 741-1847
- Total Members: 4,535
- Total Assets: $59 million
- Charter Number: 1251
- Routing Number: 271985352
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.