Overview of Nebraska State Employees Credit Union
Nebraska State Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1941 and is based in the state of Nebraska. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,156 members.
Who Can Join?
Nebraska State Employees Credit Union membership is open to the following:
- Employees of the State of Nebraska
- All public employees including military personnel in Dodge County, Nebraska
- Employees of Community Colleges funded in part by state funds
- Employees of the Credit Union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Spouses of persons who die while within the field of membership
- Family members of persons within the field of membership and any organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: Po Box 95084, Lincoln, NE 68509
- Website: http://www.nsecu.org
- Phone: (402) 471-2561
- Total Members: 3,156
- Total Assets: $33 million
- Charter Number: 65816
- Routing Number: 304982633
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Nebraska
There are currently 58 credit unions operating in the state of Nebraska and combined these credit unions have 547 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Omaha Firefighters Credit Union, Lincoln S.D.A. Credit Union and North Platte Union Pacific Employee Credit Union.