Overview of Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union
Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1987 and is based in the state of Nebraska. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 26 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 11,731 members.
Who Can Join?
Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union is proud to serve employees who work at entities engaged in the electrical power generation, transmission and distribution industry in Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming and Colorado. Membership is also available to:
- Immediate family members
- Extended family members
- Employees of a Municipality in Nebraska
- Students enrolled in Nebraska Lineman or Wind and Solar School
- Retirees of approved organizations
- Board members of approved organizations
- Employees of companies that provide products/services to the electrical power industry in Nebraska
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 499, Columbus, NE 68602
- Website: http://www.ne-fcu.org
- Phone: (402) 563-5900
- Total Members: 11,731
- Total Assets: $336 million
- Charter Number: 24286
- Routing Number: 304982222
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.