Overview of Nebo Credit Union
Nebo Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of Utah. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 32 employees.
Who Can Join?
To qualify for membership, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- An immediate family member is a member
- Be employed by or a student in Nebo, Juab, or Tintic School Districts
- Live in Utah County
- Main Office Address: 730 East 300 South, Springville, UT 84663
- Website: https://www.nebocreditunion.org
- Phone: (801) 491-3691
- Charter Number: 67146
- Charter Year: 1956
- Routing Number: 324379763
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Utah
There are currently 59 credit unions operating in the state of Utah and combined these credit unions have 3.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Pacific Horizon Credit Union, Utah Power Credit Union and Freedom Credit Union.