Overview of Navy Army Community Credit Union
Navy Army Community Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 20 branches and 609 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 208,576 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if live, work, worship or go to school in any of the following South Texas counties: Aransas, Bee, Cameron, Hidalgo, Jim Wells, Kleberg, Nueces, or San Patricio.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 81349, Corpus Christi, TX 78468-1349
- Website: http://www.navyarmyccu.com
- Phone: (361) 986-4500
- Total Members: 208,576
- Total Assets: $4,042 million
- Charter Number: 68615
- Routing Number: 314978543
- Navy Army Community Credit Union is among the credit unions that use Zelle
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.