Overview of Navigator Credit Union
Navigator Credit Union was first established in the year 1939 and is based in the state of Mississippi. The credit union currently has 14 branches and 127 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 45,240 members.
Who Can Join?
Credit union membership is open to the following:
- HII Employees – Those employed or retired from Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc., or affiliated entities, and their family members.
- Mobile – Baldwin Residents – Individuals living, working, worshiping or going to school in Mobile or Baldwin County of Alabama.
- Gulfport Residents – Individuals living working, worshiping or going to school in the portion of Gulfport, Mississippi, that is outlined in Navigator Credit Union’s field of membership declaration.
- Federal Employees – Jackson County, Mississippi, Federal Government employees, retirees and their family members.
- Small Business Employees – Individuals employed at a business located in Jackson or Harrison County, Mississippi, which has fewer than 500 employees. This also includes retirees and family members of the above group.
- Immediate and extended family members of a current Navigator member.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1647, Pascagoula, MS 39568-1647
- Website: http://www.navigatorcu.org
- Phone: (228) 475-7300
- Total Members: 45,240
- Total Assets: $438 million
- Charter Number: 63637
- Routing Number: 265377950
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.