Overview of Naveo Credit Union
Naveo Credit Union was first established in the year 1928 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 30 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,279 members.
Who Can Join?
People who live, work or go to school in the following areas are eligible to join.
- Middlesex and Suffolk Counties
- Municipalities of Peabody, Lynn, Salem, Nahant, Lynnfield, Saugus, Swampscott
- Marblehead in Essex county within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
You may also qualify if a family member already has an account with the credit union, or if you work for or retired from a company, group, or organization served by the credit union.
- Main Office Address: 493 Somerville Ave, Somerville, MA 2143
- Website: http://www.naveo.org
- Phone: (617) 547-3144
- Total Members: 7,279
- Total Assets: $178 million
- Charter Number: 68046
- Routing Number: 211381673
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Homefield Credit Union, St. Jean’s Credit Union and Alden Credit Union.