Overview of NASA Credit Union
NASA Credit Union was established in the year 1949 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has 14 branches and 328 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 204,833 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you fall into one of the following categories:
- You are a current or retired employee of a NASA Center
- You are a member or employee of a NASA Federal association or partner company
- You are related to or currently live with a NASA Credit Union member
- You are an affiliated member of the National Space Society
This credit union is one of the few credit unions that anyone can join.
- Main Office Address: 500 Prince Georges Blvd, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
- Website: http://www.nasafcu.com
- Phone: (301) 249-1800
- Total Members: 204,833
- Total Assets: $3,647 million
- Charter Number: 6328
- Routing Number: 255077833
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.