Overview of Mutual Savings Credit Union (Georgia)
Mutual Savings Credit Union (Georgia) was first established in the year 1991 and is based in the state of Georgia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 11 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,625 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- An employee or retiree of Southern Company Gas, its subsidiaries, affiliates and all other related companies/corporations. Family members are included
- A family member includes the spouse or domestic partner, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, grandparents, children and step-children, grandchildren and aunts and uncles
- An employee of a designated contractor to Southern Company Gas
- Main Office Address: Po Box 4569, Atlanta, GA 30302
- Website: http://mutualsavingscu.org
- Phone: (404) 584-4754
- Total Members: 5,625
- Total Assets: $85 million
- Charter Number: 67388
- Routing Number: 261071522
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Georgia
There are currently 92 credit unions operating in the state of Georgia and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Atlanta Postal Credit Union, Fieldale Credit Union and Credit Union Of Atlanta.