Overview of Muskogee Federal Credit Union
Muskogee Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Oklahoma. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 35 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,548 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Muskogee County or in Cherokee County
- An immediate relative of an existing member
- Main Office Address: Po Box 129, Muskogee, OK 74402-0129
- Website: https://www.mfcuonline.org
- Phone: (918) 683-3460
- Charter Number: 946
- Charter Year: 1936
- Routing Number: 303185059
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oklahoma
There are currently 58 credit unions operating in the state of Oklahoma and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Red Crown Credit Union, Correctional Workers Credit Union and Energy One Credit Union.