Overview of Muskegon Co-op Federal Credit Union
Muskegon Co-op Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1949 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 22 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 10,256 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to become a member of Muskegon Co-op Federal Credit Union if you meet the following qualifications:
- If you live or work in Muskegon, Ottawa, Oceana or Newaygo County and are a member of Muskegon Co-operative Services, Inc.
- If you have an Immediate Family Member or Household Member that is currently a member.
- If you are a spouse of persons who died within the field of membership of this credit union.
- If you are an employee of Muskegon Co-op Federal Credit Union.
- Main Office Address: 715 Terrace Street, Suite 101, Muskegon, MI 49440
- Website: http://www.muskegoncoop.com
- Phone: (231) 726-4871
- Total Members: 10,256
- Total Assets: $85 million
- Charter Number: 5982
- Routing Number: 272483170
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Great Lakes First Credit Union, Wayne-Westland Credit Union and A.B.D. Credit Union.