Overview of MPS Credit Union
MPS Credit Union was first established in the year 1991 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 41 employees.
Who Can Join?
- Membership in MPS Credit Union is open to everyone who lives, works, or worships in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach or Monroe Counties.
- Membership is open to postal employees and retirees as well as Federal Government employees and their families.
- If you’re a member, all of your immediate family are also eligible to join, regardless of where they live.
- Businesses in Miami Dade and Broward County can also join the credit union. To find out more about their Select Employee Group program, which allows you to offer credit union membership as a free employee benefit. You may contact MPS Credit Union’s Marketing and Business Development department at (786) 369-7254.
- Main Office Address: 2190 Nw 72 Avenue, Miami, FL 33122
- Website: https://www.mpscu.org
- Phone: (305) 592-7733
- Charter Number: 67330
- Charter Year: 1991
- Routing Number: 266080440
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Sun Credit Union, Envision Credit Union and Shaw-Ross Employees Credit Union.