Overview of Mountain Heritage Federal Credit Union
Mountain Heritage Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of West Virginia. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 13 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,995 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Mountain Heritage FCU are those:
- Who live, work, worship, attend school, and businesses and other legal entities located in the underserved area of Wirt County or Wood County, West Virginia
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this Credit Union
- Employees of this Mountain Heritage FCU
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the union’s select employee groups
- Member of the immediate family or household of Mountain Heritage FCU existing members
- Main Office Address: 1822 7Th St, Parkersburg, WV 26101
- Website: https://www.mhfcu.net
- Phone: (304) 424-7256
- Charter Number: 12470
- Charter Year: 1958
- Routing Number: 251579254
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in West Virginia
There are currently 82 credit unions operating in the state of West Virginia and combined these credit unions have 379 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: United Hospital Center Credit Union, Fayette Credit Union and One Community Credit Union.