Overview of Mountain Crest Credit Union
Mountain Crest Credit Union was established in 1934 and is the 38th largest credit union operating in the state of Washington as measured by total assets. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 24 employees.
Who Can Join Mountain Crest Credit Union?
If you live, work or worship in Washington state, you are eligible to join the credit union. In addition, you are eligible to join if your extended family members are members.
- Main Office Address: 3710 168th St Ne Ste A108, Arlington, WA 98223-8462
- Website: http://www.mountaincrestcu.com
- Phone: (360) 435-5400
- Charter Number: 68253
- Charter Year: 1934
- Employees: 24
- Mountain Crest Credit Union Routing Number: 325180566
- Membership Trends: On average, credit unions in Washington each have 55,592 members while across the United States the equivalent figure is 26,230. By comparison, Mountain Crest Credit Union has total members of 9,746 which is significantly smaller than the average credit union in the state. Over the past two years, the credit union’s total membership has declined by 6%.
- Total Assets: $146 million
- Total Loans: $84 million
- Total Net Worth: $13 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $1,366
- Net Worth Ratio: 9.1%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Washington
There are currently 79 credit unions operating in the state of Washington and combined these credit unions have 4.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Connection Credit Union, HAPO Community Credit Union and Global Credit Union.